If you have pain that interferes with your life, we can get help you. Jacqueline Weisbein, DO, is a double board-certified, fellowship-trained pain management specialist practicing in Napa, California. Dr. Weisbein offers comprehensive exams and personalized treatment plans to alleviate your pain and address the condition or conditions causing it. If pain is interfering with your quality of life, schedule an appointment with Dr. Weisbein. To schedule a new patient appointment, please call (707) 254-7117 or submit an Online Appointment Request here: New Patient Intake Form. If you are an existing patient, please call (707) 603-1078.
What is pain management?
Pain management is the medical specialty area dedicated to alleviating pain. Dr. Weisbein has extensive training in the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of pain. They also study the vast range of conditions that cause pain and the different ways pain can manifest in your body.
What conditions can pain management address?
Pain is incredibly variable, and every patient has a unique experience. Whether you have acute or chronic pain, Dr. Weisbein provides customized treatments to relieve your pain. She can help you with:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Cancer pain
- Compression fractures
- Failed back surgery
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Headaches and migraines
What are some of the available treatment option for pain?
Dr. Weisbein offers highly customized treatment plans. Depending on your symptoms and needs, your program may include:
- Medication: Medicines, including anti-inflammatories, corticosteroids, anti-seizure drugs, and muscle relaxers can all help relieve pain. You may also find that an antidepressant enables you to cope with your pain and its effects on your life.
- Injections: Dr. Weisbein provides a wide range of injections, including epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, nerve blocks, and more. The injections deliver pain-relieving anesthetics and powerful anti-inflammatories directly to your damaged tissue.
- Physical therapy: Exercises and stretches can address physical weaknesses or imbalances that contribute to your pain. For example, strengthening the muscles around an arthritic joint can reduce your pain by providing better support to the joint.
- Spinal cord stimulators: When other types of pain management treatment haven’t been successful, Dr. Weisbein may recommend spinal cord stimulation. The therapy is an implantable device that delivers a mild electrical current to a specific location on your spine to block pain signals.
What should I expect from Dr. Jackie Weisbein?
You can expect compassionate, attentive care from Dr. Weisbein. She takes time to listen to you, asking questions to make sure she understands your symptoms and your needs. She understands that every patient has unique needs and that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to pain management. She creates customized treatment plans for each individual patient.
If pain is interfering with your quality of life, schedule an appointment with Dr. Weisbein. To schedule a new patient appointment, please call (707) 254-7117 or submit an Online Appointment Request here: New Patient Intake Form. If you are an existing patient, please call (707) 603-1078.
What Our Patients Say.
I needed to get off opioids for the last time for my back. Dr. Weisbein came up with a new surgical procedure. She has skills in this area. I find her very caring."
– Verified Patient
Dr. Weisbein is very caring and compassionate and is quick to find out, diagnosis and treat your problem. She goes above and beyond what ever she can to help...
– Verified Patient
She is the best of the best! We drive a long ways to see her but it is so worth it! One of the best doctors I have ever been around."
– Verified Patient